Ensure makecode.microbit.org is whitelisted within your firewall. Talk to your local IT support if you think it may be blocked.
Where to find updates
Updates to the Makcode Editor can be found on the product blog. The latest feature release (Oct 26th 2018) includes:
- New Home Page with recent projects, tutorials and examples
- Updated look-and-feel of the Blocks
- Inline block expansion/collapse for If Then and Array blocks
- Simplified variable creation process
- Support for floating point arithmetic
Access to the previous version of the editor
You’ll still be able access the old version at https://makecode.microbit.org/v0 until 2020.
keywords for search: changes, makecode, blocks, editor update