Version 2 of The Python Editor has seen a number of changes including:
- Improvements to the user interface
- A new Load/Save dialogue that also facilitates access to Files and Modules
- Updated help and links to issues and feedback
We continue to test our new features in The Python Editor beta including:
- Enable/disable Autocomplete. A toggle here lets you enable or disable the Autocomplete function and optionally whether to complete the line on pressing enter or not.
- Enable/Disable Quick Flash. This is a feature that faciliatates rapid updating of the micro:bit, by only updating the code that has changed in the program. The process used is called 'partial flashing'. There is a technical description of this process in the MakeCode Editor reference
- A button to let you change languages in the editor.